Linda Masila, RSW (15761)
Registered Social Worker
Education & Memberships
Supplemental Clinical Training
- Master of Social Work (MSW) from Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Ontario
- Bachelors of Psychology with a minor in Counselling From Kwantlen University
- Diploma of Social work and Community Development from Kenya Institute of Social workers, Nairobi, Kenya
- BC College of Social Workers
Monday: 10:00am – 2:00pm
A Bit About Linda
My name is Linda Masila, a Registered Social Worker with the British Columbia College of Social Workers (RSW #15761). I have a Master of Social Work Degree from Wilfried Laurier University. With over 7 years of counselling experience working with individuals, families, couples, children, and youth, I am honoured to support my clients on their journeys.
As humans, we are faced with stress and various life challenges. My role as a counsellor is to support you as you explore the power and the possibilities within you. I will walk with you as you work through the challenges and difficulties that may cause fear, shame, negative emotions/beliefs, and behaviours while allowing you to recognize the role of triggers. We will work together to help you develop more self-awareness and the language to describe what is happening to regain a sense of hope and belonging.
I am passionate about working with people from all walks of life; I work from a place of cultural awareness and appreciate each client’s unique strengths and perspectives.
My therapeutic belief is that each client is an expert in their journey. Thus, my goal is to support and empower people toward the growth of their authentic selves and to help them live a more fulfilling life.
If you’re ready to begin your counselling journey, please reach out to me. You can connect with me by booking a complimentary 20-minute consultation or reaching me at email@example.com.
Areas of Practice
- Stress Management
- Grief & Loss
- Conflict and Communication Challenges
- Interracial Relationships
- Family Issues
- Couple/Relationship Issues
- Emotion-Focused Family Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Areas of Selected Focus